Plant from Mexico and Costa Rica. Its suggestive name describes perfectly the impression you have when looking at it. Note that its red inflorescences are usually shorter than its beautiful silvery leaves.
- Grow it horizontally or upside down.
- Prevent them from direct sun in summer, especially during warm hours.
- In winter, find a luminous place.
- Put them inside or outside in summer when the weather is fine. Can live in a wide range of temperature, from 10°C to 30°C.
- Only mist this variety once a week (when humidity is around 60%-70%).
(Change the setting of the player to HD quality to get a clearer picture!)